☆Ms World 2012 Sunrae Suntzu☆










I find myself extremely honored to be receiving the Ms World crown, though I also must admit that somewhere deep inside, I saw it coming one day, because one of my goals since I joined CWS is to win Ms World, and here I am.  Thank you Veronica, Lillou, Nany and Steve for helping my dream come true, I am earnestly grateful for the recognition because I know that every contestant here was just as capable of winning, you were all fabulous.  It is not just my sole effort that has brought me here. I would like to make a special mention of my partner Alex, who has stood by me and supported me every step of the way.  And a special thanks to my friend Kiralyn, who has mentored, helped with many task and given her time and a shoulder when needed, thank you my dear friend, my appreciation is endless.  Also an honorable mention of thanks to Anrol and the CWS trainers for the extra effort you give to all of us with your experience, training and class instruction to help us improve and achieve our goals.  All of us here at CWS are truly simply the best.
Sunrae Suntzu
Ms World 2012




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its my first in good time always to enter on this forum,just wannat reap some friends here.if its not allowed to advise on this enter,please erase this thread.Nice to meet you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi, I wish for to subscribe for this weblog to get most up-to-date updates, therefore where can i do it please help.
Feel free to surf my web blog : losing weight

Anonymous said...

Shopping [url=http://www.thomassabosaleukshop.co.uk]thomas sabo[/url] on-line can save you from the hassle of leaving your house for a conventional shopping spree. You will find two ways to shop on the internet: by means of a store's official [url=http://www.monclersale4uk.com]moncler jackets[/url] or by means of an internet auction website. Shopping at a website gives you a bigger selection of designs and sizes than the retailer. For instance, the turtleneck that you have to have in a size 5 is additional likely to become in stock at the on-line store than at a normal boutique retailer. You can shop anytime which makes it advantageous for those who've a busy schedule. You also save up on fuel and income, due to the fact you do not have to invest income on gas or fare.

The mark-up on diamonds is to become expected whenever you take into account the fact that dealers must cover their personal costs even though also generating a profit. They have to deal with a lot of unique expenses and these end up coming out of your pocket at the end on the day. For this reason alone [url=http://www.thomasfashionshop.com]thomas sabo[/url] makes sense to perform your buying on the net when you are seeking for very good quality engagement rings at a good price tag.

On the web [url=http://www.topclarisonicmiasale.com]clarisonic mia sale[/url] don't have those expenses to believe about. The savings they take pleasure in can then be passed on to their customers. Whenever you buy your diamond rings on the web, you can expect to get pleasure from savings of up to 20%, which is considerable.

[url=http://www.uggbootssaleonlineshop.com]ugg uk[/url] Assuming you've got decided to purchase a ring, your next step is to decide how a lot that you are prepared to spend. It really is always a very good idea to pay a visit to some local outlets to determine how much they charge for the type of ring you wish to buy. This may enable you to make comparisons any time you turn your attention to on the web retailers.

Unknown said...

For instance, the turtleneck that you have to have in a size 5 is additional likely to become in stock at the on-line store than at a normal boutique retailer. Picture Lighting