☆Master Stylist 2 2012 Laci Rossini☆

All I can say is WoW
I am honored to have got chosen Dancing with stars Crown winner. And congrats to my first runner up Lilmama, it was a very competitive contest, and was a lot of fun. I enjoyed doing this and above all ty to my Mentor Ms. Tiffani Celestalis. without her guidance and help I could have never done this. big hugss. Also to my many fans whom voted for my video online, a big thank you. I am glad I could do a great show.
I want to again ty Anrol and Steve who push me to  my best all the time. and without them I could not do this. CWS is Simply the Best!
This was my first exposure to a contest competition and have to say it is hard work. Another Big Hugs and Thanks to DebbieDoo Tigerfish who told me to enter this contest and just do it!!. LOL. I cant forget the other trainers Vicky, Laylah, Nina and Didier who help us with anything. And also all my co models who were a helping hand.
When they told me to look up in the sky to see the winner and i seen L.... i was like, are names both begin with L, then i seen LA i new it was me.. I just cryed and jumped in my seat. Now i know what it is to win.. and you will see me in more contests.
Hugs to you all and thanks to my family and friends who support me .. Love you all!! LACI ROSSINI

No comments: